|Christmas is coming........|
The truth is that Christmas offers us a wonderful opportunity to reinvent ourselves and take one small step towards a new life, a life that will be a little bit different than the life you had before. A life with more joy, appreciation, excitement and peace.
We might use the end of the year as a time to reflect on our own journey this year. We may ask ourselves what we loved most, what were the most difficult things and the most exciting things for us this year, what we learned and what we could have done differently. We can accept our ups and downs of the year, and decide in which area of our lives we need more attention in the coming New Year.
Magic of Christmas
Imagine now that this is going to be your happiest holiday season ever.
Make up your mind, that a Christmas season is supposed to bring out the best in us, rather than do us in.
With your expectations set on positive, here are some attitude adjustments to try:
* I’ll let the holidays flow, rather than trying to make them fit into a fixed schedule.
* I’ll remember that people are more important than things.
* I’ll relax my expectations for myself and others this year.
* I’m going to live in the present moment and enjoy each activity for itself instead of always thinking about what is ahead of me.
* I’m going to approach the holidays with a sense of joyful anticipation and wonder, just like I did when I was a child. (by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer)
Stay with us in 2012!